Here at Your Wedding Guide we’re always looking for creative talents to share their wedding expertise and knowledge with our readers.
How do I become a guest writer?
Quality, unique content is exactly what we are looking for from our guest contributors in order for Your Wedding Guide to continue to be a reputable resource for all things wedding related. So what kind of content is it that we are looking to publish?
We love everything and anything about weddings. Do you have some tips or hints to give to others in the wedding industry? Maybe you have information on future trends, or tried and tested methods you’d like to share? We’re open to all kinds of content that will be helpful for engaged couples and wedding planners.
We love images! All content should have relevant pictures, infographics etc. especially if they inspire our readers with great ideas.
Unique titles and thoughts – we don’t want to publish carbon copy repeats of previous wedding articles.
Above all, it’s got to be interesting! If it’s something you’re proud of, we’d love to share it with our readers.
Writing Quality Expectations
When writing for us, there are some things you should consider for your post:
- Keep it friendly, yet still professional. We’d love to see your personality through your text, so make your content conversational and have a friendly tone to it.
- Great, informative content is key, so we look for 1000-1500 words per article.
- Plagiarism is frowned upon here! Citing of sources is needed to back up any claims that you make.
- As a guest contributor with us, we have a few expectations of you too:
- Be extremely passionate about wedding advice – this is number one for us and our community! Passion in your writing will always come across well, and we love to communicate with other passionate people in our industry.
- Include a biographical statement about yourself, and provide links to your professional Social Media accounts.
- Respond to comments and queries about your article – don’t forget to check your spam folder! Sharing expert tips and replying to comments is a great way to acquire loyal followers online.
Why Share Your Content With Us?
There are a number of reasons why you should write for us that benefit you as a blogger.
Full credit is, of course, given to you for all your hard work.
From the time of posting, we will share your blog on our social media websites ( primarily Twitter: @WeddingGuidesUK) where we will also link your professional Twitter account for full exposure of both you and your wedding industry article.
And lastly, we share your passion for wedding planning. If you’re looking for the place to share your ideas, we are that group.
If this sounds interesting to you and you are thinking of writing quality, helpful content for soon-to-be brides and grooms, we are excited to hear from you!
Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org with your information and your content in either Word (.docx) or PDF(.PDF) formats. Alternatively please use the contact form below: